Acupuncture focuses on the total human being. It is therefore a holistic healing method. Energy runs within the human body in a network of energy pathways, called meridians, in which all energy moves in a balanced and harmonious way. When this energy is out of balance, an imbalance occurs which in turn causes pain and/or illness.
By puncturing acupuncture points, located at specific locations of a meridian, the acupuncturist can influence the circulation and balance of energy, in order to restore the energy balance.
Acupuncture can be used for the following complaints:
- Painful joints and muscles
- Skin problems
- Healthy blood circulation, anaemia and high or low blood pressure
- Hay fever, bronchitis, asthma and shortness of breath
- Dizziness, headaches, migraines and sinusitis
- Rheumatism, osteoarthritis and arthritis
- Inflammations or infections of the prostate, ears and urinary tract
- Menstrual problems and menopause
- Anxiety, burnout, depression and addictions
At MedifitReha you can find acupuncture performed by our specialists.